Stock Predictions Algorithm Based on Artificial Intelligence: Returns up to 44.37% in 3 Days

Stock Predictions Algorithm

The Fundamental Package includes our algorithmic forecasts for stocks screened by fundamental criteria. Our algorithms help you find best opportunities for both long and short positions for the stocks within each fundamental screen. The stocks are selected according to five basic valuation categories:

  • P/E (price to earnings ratio)
  • PEG (price/earnings to growth ratio)
  • price-to-book ratio
  • price-to-sales ratio
  • short ratio

fundamentals
Package Name: Fundamental – Low P/E Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (05/12/2019 – 05/15/2019)
I Know First Average: 2.30% (Long) & 8.89% (Short)
Stock Predictions Algorithm

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from NAVB which registered a return of 34.47%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ENT with a return of 44.37%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.30%, in the long position, providing a premium of 3.36% over the SP500’s return of -1.06%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 8.89%, providing investors with a premium of 9.95% over S&P500’s return of -1.06%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 6 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 8 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

Global Eagle Entertainment Inc., incorporated on February 2, 2011, is a provider of aircraft connectivity systems, operations solutions and media content to the travel industry. The Company’s segments include Connectivity and Content. The Company, through its product and services platform, provide airlines with a range of in-flight solutions, including Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi), movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable in-flight entertainment (IFE) solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. The Company deploys its connectivity services across the world to the airline industry, with customers and flights located in North America, the Caribbean, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe. It provides content curating and processing services to the airline, maritime, and non-theatrical industries. Its customers also include Hollywood and international studios.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.

Fill the forms to signup